At Scribbles Pre-School we believe that happy staff make happy children, so we like to take care of our staff by providing excellent working conditions, a competitive salary, structured training programmes and a commitment to career development.
We believe in an open and honest two-way communication process; one where everybody, management and staff work towards the same goals.
Promote job satisfaction
Qualified Nursery Nurse
Here at Scribbles Pre-school Bawdeswell We are looking for someone to offer the following...
* You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* You must be able to laugh at jokes you don't understand, or you don't find funny!
* You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
* You must feel comfortable telling everybody in the same room as you, that you are going to the toilet!
* The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential.
* You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
* Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on your clothing.
* You must have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. You must have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions.
* Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* You must have the ability to read a ten page fairy tale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
There is simply no other job quite like this one.
If the above sounds like you and you have a Level 3 qualification in Early Years, we would love to hear from you! Email us now for an application form!
Scribbles Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post requires a DBS check.
An enhanced DBS and satisfactory references would be obtained prior to commencement of employment.
Job Type: Full-time including school holidays. We are open between 7.30am and 6pm
Salary: To be discussed
Job Location: Bawdeswell
Required education: Full and relevant Level 3 childcare qualification
We are also recruiting bank staff. Please contact us for further information